Sunday, April 13, 2008

Of Babies' Names....

now.. alot of you must be thinking.. "y is Eric blogging about babies' names AGAIN!!! he must be very desparate.." well.. not really.. is just that.. IT seems.. My daughter's name, Chelsea, has given SOME misunderstanding to SOME1, tat because i like Chelsea Football Club, I call my kid Chelsea.. oh no no no... I've heard about Chelsea before i knew Chelsea FC.. so let me REITERATE that the name Chelsea is not because of Chelsea FC.. u must be asking.. since when eric care about ppl misunderstanding where the baby's name came from... well..if its some strangers o normal friends, I dun really mind.. its some1 close.. yes... u noe who u are... hehehehe..

Now toking about football clubs' names and babies' names... if i'm really a football freak (i'm jus a football fan..not yet a freak)... like i was saying..if i were a football freak... i wud call my baby boy's name Aston Chai (for Aston Villa)... Lampard Chai maybe??? hahaha... but speaking for a gud name.. it just occur to me.. another club's name is suitable to b my 2nd daughter's name.. hahaha.. There is this club is the English Championship side (one level below the English Premier League).. its called Sheffield Wednesday.. a club i used to b very fond of.. she can b called Wednesday Chai~~ ah~~~ such a sweet name.. Aries is another good name.. altho i mus admit Aries is a name that i fell in love with after playing Final Fantasy 7... hehehe... the name is from one of the character's name.. who sacrife herself for the guy she loved.. she was protrayed as a sweet and gentle girl in the game..

hmmmm... 3 daughters... means i'm going to have 3 heartbreaks when they get married.. i dun even noe if i can handle with one heartbreak.. wat more to say 3... and if 3 daughters means they all cant b manja babies.. if not i wud have to handle 4 (including there mum).. ahahahha...

I dunno about u all, but i kinda believe about the 4 elements that we are borned to... the elements which consists of Earth (Metal), Air (Wind), Fire and Water. Basically your elements can be linked with your horoscope.. like me.. a Gemini is a Wind... Aries is Fire etc... hmmm... my daughters must not be either Fire or Wind.. well.. mayb wind can.. but nor fire..

Fire stands for spontaneous and impulsive... not too good for a lady like girl (mayb its just contradicting with wat i wan).. hahaha.. I fear they might end up too guyish.. hahah.. As for the wind.. quick and animated is what i can say about them (i'm complimenting myself..hehehe..).. this i'm afraid they might be to flirtatous.. giv me more headaches.. haha... now water represents feeling types and are very sensitive. Which translates into... GIRLY GIRLY type... :) next is the EARTH type.. no need to describe.. we have a living example.. Eddie..:P.. yes.. a cow...er..i mean taurus is Earth..

Ha! i cant believe i've written sooo much..jus on daughters.. luckily i din drag the guys into it... yet... phew... this blog is making me lazy to post pictures.. hahah..i'll... leave it tml.. :p.. cheerS~

No comments: