Wednesday, April 9, 2008

writting to dust off the dusts..

Like what the title suggest.. i'm writing to dust of the thick dust layers that has settled on my blog.. i've tonnes of pictures.. but its still in disarray.. I have pictures of my company dinner, my confirmation dinner.. my K session with my cute sis and a few more randoms.. its partly cause i'm starting to get busy in my studies.. and also.. i cant really bring my laptop into my office so freely anymore.. security has tighten due to a certain theft issue on a RM 20 plus thousand object.. which is for ur info not stolen by any of our technical side ppl.. none the less it has resulted in HQ sending a high ranking ex police officer, who is one of the leading investigators in our company if such things happen. We call this process DI (Domestic Investigation)

And for them to be Ex polices, i've heard their interrogation (is tat how u spell it?? lazy to check) method is to be as mean as possible and ask u to confess (even if it wasnt stolen o done by u) before even asking for your statement.. its a gruelling process.. i heard one of my senior engineer also got involved once about some misunderstanding on payroll (giving too much OT to ppl).. he got interrogated for 3 days in a roll... talking bout breaking your spirit...

well since after that theft problem.. we need to declare all bags and laptops when one comes in and goes out of the premise. sigh... its such a PITA (pain in the arse - boss taught me!!) I'll bring it on friday to write something and post up my company celebration dinner 1st... take care now!! cheers!!!

No comments: