Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ShHhhhh....

When the lights dimmed.. and the sole light source came from the movie screen... my mind was beginning to filter out my daily life.. beginning to empty everything it had there jus a moment ago... I was switched to my movie mode.. to enjoy what is being presented to... half way thru the movie (kung fu Panda)... the old and wise Master oogway (turtle) said to Po, the panda... he said:

"Yesterday was called history. Tomorrow is still a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the PRESENT...."

I've never tot of it that way... it proves how taken for granted we... ok...I have been to things just very normal or typical to me... i've always told myself.. dun take for granted on the small and normal things in life... do wat ppl always take for granted of.. and at that moment. no matter how u remind urself.. or i shud say.. How i remind myself.. if my mind is not set to really care about it.. reminding is nothing..

And yes... u all know by now... in the movies.. I have a silent moment to myself... all the hussle and bustle of the outside world shut off in a big theatre... where only yor tots may run freely... yes.. they will be laughters, screams, explosions etc... but its nothing compared to the noise which resonates in the outside world... the silent noise, where u dunno its there but it is there... the noises that shuts ur heart...

ChEeRs!~ Cherish now... for it is a Gift...

No comments: