Tuesday, May 20, 2008

EARTHQUAKE!!! Hide under bed, table, mat... anything u can cover ur body with!!

YES!!!! EARTHQUAKE>.. i was jus sitting there... playing my game.. when suddenly.. i felt my self drifting left and right abit.. my vision (or so i tot) was blurred cause things started to move a lil to left and right... THEN i calmed myself down and really go feel wat the heck i'm going thru.. do i need to see 'House' or something else... and it was something else.. everything i touched was shaking abit.. HA.. and i called my house mate if he felt it.. he said.. YES... then walked away.. hahah its his 4th time feeling such light tremors... meaning somewhere in indon or off mly's coast was an earthquake.. i pray no one is hurt or involved... but actually.. if the earthquake DID not had such a potential to devastate an area.. like wat it did to Sichuan... i think it wud b very cool thing... cause the light tremor i had.. altho shock the 1st few seconds.. (my first time ok..) then it felt like ogawa massaging chair.. hahaha... i cudn't bothered bout it and contnue my game.. hahahah... like i told my friend... if it really turned ugly.. i bet i wud b the 1st one to go... hahahha.. touch wood.. cheers now ppl!!

No comments: