Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've decided~~

Well.. there were tonnes of internal decisions and questions all waiting for my approval. As the president/prime minister of my self govern countries called Eric's brain, body and soul, I have the responsiblity to make decisions, which not only have to be approved by my right and left parliaments (brain), those decisions must be in the best interest of the ppl in my country (which is me)... after weeks of debate about entrepreneurial potentials, job changing prospects, one big and famous investment portfolio or stick to the the average joe's way of life.. the so called stable and no risk taking life... well the later one is definitely a no no... yes i like stble... yes.. i like riskless thngs... BUT before that... i wan to b challenged, i wan to b uncomfortable; ultimately, I want to grow and be what i should be... so the wise men (male hormones & genes) and women (female hormones and genes, altho they are very little in my brain, but my brain does not practise the policy of sexist/one gender parliament.. hahaha...) in my right and left parliaments have reach a 2/3 majority of how my life shud be governed.. after weeks of name calling, monkey howls, pure madness and confusion (something like taiwan and our recent malaysian parliament meetings)... finally 2/3 majority was shown when my prayers was answered (actually it was hundred quite alot of time, but i jus nvr wanna see it or listen to it) ...

So i've decided to go slow... work my butt off... take it slow... see my surroundings... calm down.. and find something to focus on... go slow, steady... like 'tai chi' when not attacking, flow with the surrounding, be one with the universe, be calm... but when i wan to step up.. when i am attacking.. my energy shud burst out like a tidal wave, will power over physical strength... heheheh... so ya.. tats it for my personal updates... how have all of u been?? I wish u all well... and chhheeeerrrsss~~


















Some ppl may know who she is... anime freaks will say i'm outdated.. but i've always wanted to watch 'Hell Girl' - Jigoku Shoujo... altho i havent finish the whole series, but after quite a few episode of this anime, i got the feeling tat the author is potraying that this world is dark and cold... and our only justice is vengence.. but actually, the victims' problems can be solved in alot of ways... but this anime is like showing me how human is so easily tempted to use vengence and solve problems by force...

There is a condition when using her ability... She will promise to send ur enemy to hell immediately BUT one curse needs 2 graves dug... hehehe.. meaning.. u will need to go to Hell also.. but tat is after you die.. so ur enemy gets to go Hell now, and u get to enjoy life till u die and wander Hell for eternity.



















This is the tool of Hell Girl. You will be given one of this straw man... when u wan ur vengence to be heard and sent to her.. untie the red string... hehehe

"Oh Pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness,
Thy action cause men pain and suffering,
Thy hollow souls drawn in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is?"

This are chanted before she brings his victim into hell.. hehehe... if u have an apettite for something a lil dark... i recommend this to u all..

cheers~~

No comments: