Friday, May 30, 2008

A small part of my childhood....


























































I grew up watching Indiana Jones.. My brothers was a big big fan of indiana jones... maybe because it was harrison ford's ability to portray the spirit, energy, and charisma of Dr. Henry Jones Jr.

Till now i can still remember the scenes of past indiana jones in my head like it was just yesterday... during the early 90s... these films was... jaw dropping.. altho now..if u look bac at it.. u might think so props are fake.. some effects were poorly done.. but during the 80s when they were made... they were inspirational... not only that.. their orchestrated movie sound tracks was... like magnet sticking on to ur brain.. and nvr wud have let go...

I was watching the lastest installment of Indiana Jones (IV with the name Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull)... Indy said to his best friend, "maybe its the time when life stops giving and starts taking back things from us." (something near that) and Indy was looking at pictures of his father (Sean Connery) and another good fren of his, who both have already passed away... then it came to me... (yes.. i watch movie always got something hit me) When he was young... I watched his movies, the indiana jones series, the early star wars series, the fugitive etc... now i'm 24... i started watching him since i was 6... or younger... its been 18 years.. *gasp* another God's way to tell u... Time will not wait for u... He will not stop time just because a brat misplaced his heart and wasted time and life... I can see how time and age has already taken its toll on Harrison Ford, once young and filled with energy... now... old and wise...

I too have turn from a jolly chubby lil brat to a..... i will let u all to judge me for urself.. :)

CheeRs ppl!~

p/s: Happy Birthday to my dear Geminis' Pei Chuin and Pei Shuang.. :)

No comments: