Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eric has Been Good, No?

Date: 14th March 2008, Time: sometime between 9am to 10am

Woke up very suddenly with an urge.. the urge of a thousand rhinos stempeding... such an urge was caused by too much liquid intake the other night... lazyly dragged myself...... eh y am i telling u my toilet stories.. hahaha... anyhow... after that.. i was standing at the mouth of my room...looking with my still blurred eyes... i notice its getting a lil messy and as my rub my legs on the floor, the floor feels.. sandy... some how suddenly i jus got furious... took out all the movable things and start sweepign and mopping.. changed the bed sheet... re-arrange all the luggages and all.. clear the dust and nex thing u noe.. its 12pm already..

Time: 1709hrs

After hours on my bed watching HK dramas on my laptop, a sudden excitement tingled down my spine.. i woke up and changed... headed straight down to the gym with my laptop and a small chair.. setup the laptop and my HK drama then i started running on the treadmill.. amazingly.. it worked.. i have been having this feel of boredom more than laziness when it comes to gym or normal solo exercises (i prefer games basketball, futsal etc).. solo exercises are dull.. weight lifting and jogging for instance... so i formulated a plan to watch my dramas while jogging.. i got me running and fast walking for 40 minutes.. not too bad.. felt sooooooo good about myself later on... i wonder if u all have noticed this o not.. after sweating buckets of sweat.. u feel so fresh o even if u're tired u feel good... like u've accomplish alot.. compared to the times of our fore fathers who sweat all day long in the field, how they wish they cud just sit at a place and work...

Date: 15th March 2008 Time: 0600hrs

woke up with sore hands (i did a lil weightlifting without the warm ups..) and legs.... still feel drained after long hours of sleep...

Time: 0740 till present

I've been sneezing from the moment i stepped into the office...i'm getting sick..i still need to work for another 4 days straight (72 hours more exculding today)... Jia You!!!

CheErs eveyone!!!!

No comments: