Monday, March 24, 2008

KLCC lately~

Recently i have a 4 days off, thurs, fri, sat and sun (for poor engineers like me working shifts, sat and sun are working days for us for the sake of the consumers.) , with which, i spent 3 days in KLCC.. hahaha.. anyways the las 2 days in KLCC was strictly educational or shud i say business.. but i enjoyed my friday in KLCC.. its been awhile for me to loosen up in a comfortable surrounding.. and for the first time.. i took time and went to attend an art gallery.. it was held and still being held till the 13th April 2008 in KLCC Petronas art gallery. Its called the MATAHATI art gallery..















Its really a new thing for me.. standing on the large pavements on the gallary corridors.. its like what we've always watched on TV.. the rich or the art interested ppl stand their looking at abstract arts, enjoying weird paintings that out normal brain cannot start to even grasp.. but this paintings, art works are quite easily comprehended by any1... i know i understood most of the paintings... humanity, our old lifestyles and other form of situations we see in life (death, darkside of the world, politics etc).. all these really provokes ur head... I wish i could get more pictures but i wasnt daring enuf to take out my camera i might get caught trying to b a spy o somehting.. hahaha... this is one of the sort of paintings tat are exhibited in the art gallery.













But my main reason was not to attend this gallery... I was supposed to be there to get my boss's baby girl a gift... a mission given to me by my other colleagues.. well.. how hard is it to get a gift for a BABY... duh~~~~~ to name a few.. diapers, baby clothes... toys... dolls... books... high quality baby food... hmmm.. so now is the hard part.. what the heck shud i buy??? diapers are too ordinary... baby clothes are too fast to expire, the baby can grow faster then u can think and eventually outgrow ur clothing.. toys, something too hard they can choke... dolls, something toxic they can b poisoned... MAN!!! it was dumbfound~~ Lastly... i opt to buy a 'touch and feel' baby book or some book that has music in it... and... this is wat i found..

















rows of rows of rows of shelves of baby books can be found in KLCC.. I stared at those books...blinked... then the phone rang.. my colleagues called and say..'no need to buy anything they are giving cash'... GOOD!!! i was saved!!! my brain was at the verge of breaking down and i wud have jus sapu (sweep) anything and wrapped it up.. hahahahaha...

ChEeRs ppl.. will continue to write later!!~

No comments: