Sunday, March 2, 2008

My new blog home~

hmmmmmmmmmm... i was thinking of moving my blogs and all completely to blogspot... but then.. i already have a small network here.. i guess i'll continue on here on MULTIPLY.. but as for my frenster and xanga.. i'm closing them down..

anyways.. my blogspot is ericcky.blogspot.com

Lets see now... where should i start blogging.. i left the blogging scene for.. erm.. a good 7 months.. tat is long.. well.. i was getting used to working life.. life being financially independent... independently handling serious formal procedure (EPF-Employee's Provident Fund, Insurance, Police, etc etc) every thing we once see mum and dad do... Its kinda hectic.. altho they seem small matters.. but they do take alot of time.. and patience.. (trust me, anything tat has to do with goverment departments, u can bet u have to wait for sometime)

anyhow... like most of you may know, I've switched jobs from my travelling job to Astro (well one of Astro's channel - Astro Awani). Many may still be scratching their heads on what i actually do... well.. i was suppose to take lots of pictures of my office and placed them in my blog... BUT... to my knowledge.. it seems my office layout, equipments and protocols etc are actually confidential... why is tat so? well apparently, IN THE CASE of a terrorist or hostile take over of Malaysia or even just KL.. broadcast stations like us are one of the key targets to capture 1st... sounds interesting huh?? and why should they want studios and cameras for?? well.. we have the capability to transmit and broadcast propagandas and all sorts of informations to the public... so even my office is hidden.. if i wasnt asking the guards on my 1st day of work.. i won't have known there was actually an administrative office, studio, server room and control rooms tucked away there. BUT like i said.. IF there was an attack on Malaysia, WHICH... i dont see the reason why there is one... if i were some warlord o war hungry leader. i'll ignore malaysia.. and find somewhere better to take over. hahahaha

oh ya.. seems like i haven't gone into wat i'm doin... well.. let me see if i can take some pictures and put it in these blogs... cheers ppl..

2 comments:

ahching said...

I'm here!!I'm here!!

eDdie said...

boo! testing...buat kacau here..teehee