Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fruitless day~

As i sit in front of my laptop all day... i just couldn't find the thing to write in this blog... sigh... wanted to write about the memorable japanese dramas i've watched BUT the materials are still lacking.. then i wanted to show u all our roof antenna.. but it was raining.. didnt wan to risk turning into a roasted piggy by being struck by lightning... then i wanted to show the non critical places in my office... but i guess i was too lazy to move.. haaha

well put a j-pop playlist in accordance to the japanese drama blog i will put in... it is trully a fruitless day for me.. was hoping to be able to blog something.. but it seems my brain is dead for the moment.. only thinking of going into my bed's embrace... cheers ppl... lazy bear bear going off from work..

note: the j-pop playlist is only applicable to viewers who are viewing my blogspot's blog and not multiply.

No comments: