Monday, March 10, 2008

Eric was, is and WILL BE a manja BOY!

I don't know if I have written such an article before... i guess i did.. haaha... i dun feel weird if i have written such a self insulting blog.. hahahaha... none the less.. i still wanna write it... hahahah... apart from boredom... a blog is meant for ppl to brag, complain, express etc...

now most of you know i'm brought up in a family filled with manly genes ( i have 2 older brothers but no sisters).. being the youngest male i guess i was... a lil ... a lil only la... manja-ed by both mum and dad.. hahaha... if i was a girl.. i def will b a spoilt princess... looking at the circumstances tat my mum was hoping i turn out to be a girl.. heheheeh... anyways... growing up looking at friends have their elder sisters bring them to school, directly watch over them in school, makes me a lil envy... hahaha ... brothers dont do too much of mushy mushy stuff... hahaha... some have younger sisters that my friends have to b big brother to and watch over...their mouth might say dun care what their younger sis is doing but actually is worried to hell how their younger sister are.... well... no matter, i'm given a wonderful family by God, and not giving me sisters is a plan by Him, which i need to know learn to accept (already accepted).

YEARS AGO, I short-listed 2 ladies that i hope cud be my older sisters. I was a very yung boy then, hopng God wud give me one (altho i dunno how he cud give me an older sis when my family clearly dun have one..hahha) Recently i saw one of them on tv and reminded me i had such a wish before. hahaha...


You might see a certain likeness between this 2 singers/actresses... i guess when i was young the ideal big sister is this type of girl.. hahahaha soft spoken and all.. the one i can manja and get away with it... hahaahha... oh my... me and my kiddish dream.. to think of it.. how silly was i.. hahaha...anyways... dreams will always stay as dreams.. take care now.. and CHEeRs!~!!~

1 comment:

eDdie said...

so pretty 'sisters' no wonder nyou are so cute as well ^_^