Monday, March 24, 2008

while I was walkiNg..

I was walking by the shop houses near where i stay... i felt something with teary eyes was staring at me... i turn to y left where a large window display was located reviewed a cute yet familiar creature.. heheh.. the second look i took i know its the CJ7 Doll.. hehehe.. something Ed has been asking for..






















I guess the whole city is getting hit by these cute, furry dolly.. I went to a few shopping malls and all are displaying their different version (original, high quality pirated or even lower quality ones). I have seen shops tat sell glasses, hand phones trying to give this dolls if u do businesses with them... how fast their brain can spin... Not only tat, i've seen teen girls have one CJ7 dolly hanging from her beg... CJ7 on her hand... and a CJ7 on her hand beg... there are even songs about this CJ7 dolly which is in one of our local radio charts!!!! The craze is here.. and guys are going to bear the burden of getting it for the ladies/girls if they like CJ7... and i'm not excluded.. heheheh...

NonE the less.. I am happy and very WILLING... to get the CJ7 for Ed.. so dun whine anymore.. you'll have them when u get back..i promise ok.. heheh..:) CheErs ppl!!

p/s: its not a burden to me.. heheh jus wanna make it a lil dramatic..:)

3 comments:

ahching said...

eiling bought the doll for her dad~!lol.....cheap cheap.

EricCKY said...

oh..cheap?? i tot original one cost about 100 plus?? :P

Roger said...

No worries. My girls all love the cj7 toys too.