Friday, March 14, 2008

Eric's goIng danCe ClasseS??


dancing... it always has facinated me... freestyle..breaking.. the robot... waltz..salsa.. cha cha etc etc.. altho the first few are more on modern vibrant moves compared the last three, which is more traditional yet lovely...no matter what the dance is called, it is still a way to show beauty in different ways of movements, different forms of expressions..

I just finish watching "Take The Lead", with the sexy Antonio Banderas as the main actor.. They make dancing look soo... how should i put it... SEXY... hahaha.. i guess tat is a very good word for it... smooth, beautiful and coordinated... i quote from the movie, "Its like Sex on hardwood". and damn they are right... the tango the danced was.. woooooooo.... hot hot hot...

so am i going to take dance classes?? why not?? but tat is only done when i have my next pay rise.. hahahaha.. my collegue told me there was a nice salsa bar in this hotel.. mayb after tonnes of lesson i can go and salllllssssaaa... hehehehe...

but the thing with me is my hand leg coordination sucks big time.. hahahaha... and the akwardness to dance o i shud say, the akwardness to not know the steps but still move around stupidly in class jus de-motivates me even more... nex.. my partner.. be her pwetty o not, hot o not... tat doesnt matter.. not knowing to dance and stepping ppl's feet can be the worse thing to do.. hahahaha... ppl is always like tat, before we do anything 'fresh' and 'new' they find alot of reasons to stop themsleves from breaking their own routine.. hahaha..

so we'll see... if my next pay rise comes and i still have my excitement to go... heck y not.. but the problem is always transport.. hahahah... oh well, we'll see we'll see... CheErs for now!!! and shall we dance?????????? heheheh

No comments: